We are happy to announce effective June 1st, our Dover and Milford offices are open for all routine and medical care, to serve your eye care needs!
In order to ensure the health and safety of our staff and patients, we have implemented the following changes during our
• Health screenings prior to scheduling appointments
• Health and temperature screening upon arrival to office for both patients and staff
• Masks required to be worn for doctors, staff, and patients
• Regularly scheduled cleaning and disinfecting
• Visits will be by appointment only in order to ensure appropriate physical distancing
• You may be asked to wait in your car until office space is available
• Adjustments and repairs available curbside
In the event you are unable to visit our offices in-person, call us to discuss options for a Virtual Visit. In many cases, we can schedule a telehealth visit with one of our doctors, to address any eyewear needs such as glasses or contact lenses.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Hard to Fit Contacts vs Regular Contacts
Contact lenses are a common choice for vision correction for those who have a refractive error, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness. In fact, getting
"Everyone here is very nice and professional. The ladies in Eyewear are so helpful and patient and they really care about getting the perfect eyeglasses for you. The doctors and technicians are very thorough in their examinations."
Rasheeda L Rashada
Absolutely love this place! Cody was Excellent at helping with scheduling, Insurance and with ordering glasses, he is definitely an asset to Vision Quest. Dr Raber you are awesome I will not go anywhere else for my eye care."