Receive Emergency Eye Care from a Qualified Optometrist
Vision problems and emergency eye situations often require immediate attention. At Vision Quest Eye Care Center, Inc., we provide our patients with a wide range of services. If you need emergency eye care, contact us in either Dover or Milford.
Emergency Eye Situations
There are several types of conditions that require emergency eye care from an experienced optometrist. The following are several of the symptoms you'll want to make sure to seek out treatment for as quickly as possible:
- Bleeding from the Eyes
- Bulging or Swollen Eyes
- Double Vision
- Extreme Sudden Vision Loss
- Extreme Discharge from an Eye
- Object Lodged or Stuck in an Eye
- Being Severely Hit in the Eye
- Severe Burning in the Eye
- Severe Cuts or Scratches in the Eye
What to Look for in an Optometrist
You'll want to find a good optometrist before an emergency arises. There are several factors to consider when looking for a practice that will be able to meet all your eye care needs. When looking for an eye doctor, make sure to consider the following:
- Are There Several Doctors in the Same Practice? - This will increase the likelihood that you'll be seen quickly and that the practice features several professionals with different types of experience and specialties.
- Does the Practice Offer Convenient Locations? - If the facility isn't easily accessible or is too far of a drive from your home, it's probably not the best choice. A practice that offers more than one location will obviously make it more convenient to schedule appointments.
- Do They Offer Extensive Services and Products? - It's important that all of your vision care needs can be met by one facility.
Emergency Eye Care in Milford and Dover
If you're looking for an "eye doctor near me," we provide eye care in both Milford and Dover. We're a practice with several practicing optometrists. We offer a variety of services including providing eye glasses, contact lenses, and hard to fit contacts. Make sure to call and schedule an appointment if you need treatment for glaucoma, eye allergies, dry eyes, or you simply need a regular examination. You'll receive the highest level of eye care from an optometrist on our experienced team of professionals. If you need emergency eye care in either Dover or Milford, contact us at Vision Quest Eye Care Center, Inc. We can help you take care of and protect your eyesight!